Thai school system
- Completion of Mathayom 6 (Math – Science program) or equivalent accredited by the Ministry of Education or
- Completion of Grade 12 from an International school accredited by the Ministry of Education.
International school system
- Completion of Grade 12 from the United States of America or
- Completion from United Kingdom with
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ Level or General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) for 5 major subjects with minimum C or
- GCE ‘A’ Level for 3 major subjects with grading system of A, B, C, D and E or
- GCE ‘O’ Level or GCSE or IGCSE and GCE ‘A’ Level with the minimum 5 major subjects or
- Completion of Form 6 from New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) with the minimum 5 major subjects or
- Completion of Grade 12 certificate accredited by the states and territories of Australia or
- Completion of Grade 12 or Equivalent certificate/diploma from other countries certified by either the Ministry of Education or Faculty of Engineering Committee.
English language requirement
- IELTS with minimum score of 5.0 or
- TOEFL with minimum score of 500 (PBT) or 173 (CBT) or 61 (IBT) or
- BUU–Test with minimum score of 60 or
- CU–TEP with minimum score of 60 or
Should the score not meet the above requirement, a conditional acceptance might be offered. Candidates might be required to enroll in Intensive English Course at their own expenses.
- Outstanding academic achievement application
Outstanding applicants should meet one of the following criteria.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPAX) for 5 semesters at least 3.25/4.00 or 80% or
- GAT and PAT 1 and PAT 2 and PAT 3 (Scores will be considered by the faculty committee) or
- SAT II (Mathematics Level 2 and Physics and Chemistry) at least score of 600 each.
Applicants will be required to attend an interview in English. The interview is exempted for international applicants.General Application
Applicants whose criteria are not met, they required to take the examinations in following subjects (by the Faculty of Engineering)
- Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)